Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

Taxation problems solved

Whether you need help with your PAYE coding notice, your Self Assessment Tax Return or need assistance with more complex corporate issues or HMRC investigations, we're here to help.

We have over 22 years experience in the world of tax and we're well placed to advise you.

We have a comprehensive client base which includes:

  • Individuals
  • Company Directors
  • Sole Traders
  • Partnerships
  • Limited Liability Partnerships
  • Companies
  • Trusts

We have clients all over the UK and have a loyal client base. We're confident that whatever your tax problem we can help you resolve it.

For your peace of mind we are a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation the primary professional body in the UK governing all Chartered Tax Advisers. 

For further advice or information on our range of taxation services including Self Assessment, Tax Returns, PAYE & National Insurance, contact Richard Wilson today.

For further information please visit the Chartered Institute of Taxation.


PAYE Coding notice form

Let us help you with your Self Assessment, call us on
01924 229 772

© hibu (UK) Limited 2016.  All rights reserved.  

Conditions of use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy